Stephanie Noble is the author of Asking In, Six Empowering Questions Only You Can Answer. She has practiced and taught insight meditation for decades. She posts her weekly dharma talks on this site.
She serves on the Board of Directors of the Buddhist Insight Network, an international non-profit organization connecting insight meditation teachers, sitting groups, and retreat centers.
Her guided meditations are available on Insight Timer, a free worldwide meditation app.
Read what Stephanie’s students say about her teaching.
Before she discovered Buddhism, in 1993 she wrote Tapping the Wisdom Within, A Guide to Joyous Living.
Stephanie is also a published poet, twice nominated for the Pushcart Prize. See where she has been published.
Ways to connect with Stephanie
- Sign up to receive weekly emails with inspiring talks and news.
- Follow her Mindfulness Facebook Page for latest links to Buddhist topics and events, including quotes from Jack Kornfield and other valued teachers in this tradition.
- Attend a class! Stephanie’s Marin Insight Women’s Sangha meets online Thursday at 10 AM (PT)
- If you would like to jump start, clarify or make a significant shift in your meditation practice, request a private consultation in person, by phone or Zoom.
- If you have a group, Stephanie can offer guidance on exploring her book or she can create a presentation or workshop on mindfulness and related topics.
Fill in the form to contact Stephanie and she will get back to you shortly.