Stephanie Noble is a long-time insight meditation practitioner and teacher in Marin County, California. She posts her weekly dharma talks on this site.
She serves on the Board of Directors of the Buddhist Insight Network, an international organization that connects teachers, sitting groups and retreat centers.
Her guided meditations are available on Insight Timer, a free worldwide meditation app.
Read what Stephanie’s students say about her teaching.
She is author of Tapping the Wisdom Within, A Guide to Joyous Living. She has a new book coming out soon. Join her mailing list to receive notice.
Stephanie is also a published poet. See where she has been published.
Ways to connect with Stephanie
- Sign up to receive weekly emails with inspiring talks and news.
- Follow her Mindfulness Facebook Page for latest links to Buddhist topics and events, including quotes from Jack Kornfield and other valued teachers in this tradition.
- Attend a class! Stephanie’s Marin Insight Women’s Sangha meets online Thursday at 10 AM (PT)
- If you would like to jump start, clarify or make a significant shift in your meditation practice, request a private consultation in person, by phone or Zoom.
- If you have a group, Stephanie can create a presentation or workshop on mindfulness and related topics.
Fill in the form to contact Stephanie and she will get back to you shortly.